Submitting a Community Event or Announcement to KRZA
Community Calendar Announcements, according to FCC requirements, must contain information that is beneficial to the community. This service, the free airing of public notices, is available to groups such as community associations, advocate groups, nonprofits.* KRZA donates air time for Community Calendar spots to meet the FCC public service requirements.
*For profit businesses can use this ONLY if associated with an event that supports a local, non-profit.
Community Calendar Announcements are used by organizations to:
- Publicize community events
- Provide health and safety tips
- Announce fundraising efforts
- Inform and influence public opinion.
- KRZA may refuse to broadcast ANY announcement for ANY reason.
- KRZA reserves the right to edit all Community Calendar items for content and for length.
- Live read by volunteer DJs during our music programs: 9:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 to 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM to Midnight daily.
- A record of announced times and dates is kept on file for six months.
- 20-30 words
- What (describe the event)
- When (days, dates, times)
- Where (location, address)
- Who (sponsoring agency or persons)
- Contact (phone, email, or website)
KRZA is not responsible for announcements that are submitted with incomplete or inaccurate information.
Send announcement to email@example.com